Watching movies, showing PowerPoint presentations, and a larger display are all benefits of a screen mirroring tool. If you want to display and mirror Mac to Sharp TV at home, you can use the following screen mirroring tools listed below in this article.
3 Ways to Mirror mac to Sharp TV
Free App – LetsView
One of the top screen mirroring tools that you can use to connect Mac to Sharp TV is LetsView. This amazing screen mirroring tool lets you cast your Mac’s screen to your Sharp TV seamlessly. Watch and stream movies, display images and browse through photos, present PPTs to a wider screen, all for free. What’s more is that it offers additional features like taking screenshots, video recording, and markers for annotation. Read through the steps below to get started with this amazing app.
* Get the app by downloading and installing it on your Mac and Sharp TV.Download
* Run the app and tap the ComputerScreen Mirroring on the LetsView interface on your Mac. Now, input the PIN code which can be seen on the app’s interface on your Sharp TV.
* Hit Start to begin the Mirroring.
Feasible tool – ApowerMirror
Another top-tier screen mirroring tool that you should also consider is the ApowerMirror. With great screen mirroring capabilities, this screen mirroring tool is one of the best iPhone and Android screen mirroring software available. It offers USB and WiFi mirroring, local and cloud mirroring with ultra-high mirroring quality. You can watch and stream videos and movies, display Live streams, and much more. Get started using this app to share your Mac on a Sharp TV by simply following the procedure listed below.
* Download and install the application on your Mac and Sharp TV.Download
* Run the app and get the PIN code on your TV then enter it into your Mac. On your Mac, go to the PIN code option then input the code from your Sharp TV.
* Then the mirroring will begin.
Our last choice to help you stream MacBook to Sharp TV is AirbeamTV. This simple mirroring tool can help you easily stream your Mac and other iOS devices to your TV. you can stream movies and other applications from your Mac directly mirrored to your Sharp TV. Moreover, mirroring using this tool does not require you to use any cables. Here are the steps that you need to mirror using this app.
* Download the app on your Sharp TV.
* Launch the app on both devices and on your Mac, just select the name of your Sharp TV to begin the mirroring process.
The tools above are all top screen mirroring applications that you can rely on when you want to mirror and cast your Mac to your Sharp TV. Check each tool with the help of the simple steps we listed to know what tool suits you best. If you are looking for a free app, use LetsView; if you want a superb mirroring app and you are willing to pay for a VIP account, use ApowerMirror.