Business Support Team Administrator
Currently seeking an experienced Business Support Team Administrator to join our client, a well-established Building Consultancy, located in Wakefield.
As the new Business Support Team Administrator, you will support the existing admin team to provide Administration assistance to their colleagues and clients in the Wakefield Office.
This position is a Maternity cover contract, you will be required to work from December 2022 to December 2023.
Applications are open to candidates seeking full-time or part-time hours.
What you’ll be doing
* Placing stationery orders and general office replenishments.
* Booking of travel and hotels.
* Sourcing new Business Cards & ordering.
* Copy typing, amendments and formatting reports.
* Preparation of photo schedules via Go Report.
* Scheduling and maintaining client portfolio updates and reports.
* Attending weekly client update Teams calls.
* Scheduling internal and external surveys.
* A small element of document control.
* Uploading Project Drawings to ASite.
* Maintaining mobile phone contract.
* Maintaining and updating Asset List.
* Assisting with drafting tender documents and completing questionnaires.
* Attendance at team meetings and occasional note / minute taking.
* Assisting with internal ISO9001 internal audits.
* Review of ISO processes with all of the team and assisting with typing up & re-branding templates/policies.
* Working as a team to look after visitors, including refreshments and reception duties.
What you’ll need
* Previous Administration, Team Secretarial, Team PA and/or Project Coordinator skills
* Excellent Verbal & Written Communication.
* Minute taking / note taking
* Previous commercial property knowledge
* ISO9001 Accreditation and/or experience of executing policies and procedures.
* Document control
* Xero Accountancy System
On offer is a salary of up to £25,000 (pro-rata) commensurate of experience.
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity and would like to know more about the role & company, please apply by sending your up-to-date CV through to Georgia Flynn at Conrad Connect – suitable applicants will be contacted with more details and a job description can be provided. Alternatively, please call for more information.
Get alerts to jobs like this, to your inbox.